Mon, Mar 04|
Faith & Works Vision to Reality Cohort
What is the cohort? The "Faith & Works" Bringing the Vision to Reality Cohort is for women who are serious about advancing in every way. Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, Relationally, and Financially. The cohort commitment is for 10 months.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the event
The cohort officially begins on March 4th.
There will be 10 meetings (one a month) for one year, most being through Zoom and at least three in person workshops included in the price.
The Zoom meetings will be approximately 2 hours in length, between 7 PM – 9 PM on the first Friday of each month.
The in-person meetings will be from 11 AM – 2 PM on select Saturdays.
The schedule for the entire year will be given to participants by February 15th.
How much is the membership?
Participants pay $50 per month for the 10 months, through automatic checking.
Each participant must pay the $50 whether attending the monthly meeting or not.
This is for several reasons, including but not limited to:
• Space was intentionally limited for the cohort, and you took a space.
• You still receive the opportunity for connection with the group and its leaders online.
What do members receive?
• Zoom meetings will be recorded for review at a later time.
• The monthly leadership development meeting online or in person.
• Participation in the online private Facebook group with the cohort. (Each participant MUST have a Facebook account. It will be impossible to participate in the cohort without it.)
• Teaching from trained and equipped leaders, and Q & A with them.
• Wisdom from the collective group as well as the leaders.
• Practical help in developing greater leadership competencies.
• Ability to meet new friends who have the same passion to advance the kingdom of God collectively.
Faith & Works Vision to Realit
The "Faith & Works" Bringing the Vision to Reality Cohort is for women who are serious about advancing in every way. Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, Relationally, and Financially. The cohort commitment is for 10 months.$500.00